Robin Niemey…, Home Buyer in Paullus Hook, Jersey...

I am looking at a house in Sea Bright New Jersey, as my primary home or investment. How can I find out with this house floods? has been flooded?

Asked by Robin Niemeyer, Paullus Hook, Jersey City, NJ Sat Mar 19, 2011

If you are working with a Realtor, they can use they Realtor system to determine if it is in a flood zone. There are 3 streets in particular in Sea Bright that are notorious from flooding from the river. Otherwise, most others are just fine. You can also knock on the doors of the neighbors to get opinions/reviews.

I just love Sea Bright. If you would like to chat, I'd be happy to share my knowledge of the area. You can contact me by phone or email (see below).

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate
732.606.2931 (Cell 24/7)
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
To see if the property was flooded you can the owner for CLUE report, a report provided by the insurance company; check to see if the property has sustained any flooding claims--to see if the property is in a flood zone, see link--