I am looking a small house for myself only in the stella/cape carteret/maysville area. I would like to be secluded and preferably have undeveloped

Asked by Buyer, Emerald Isle, NC Tue Nov 24, 2009

land around me. I am a big hunter and I am going to have dogs, so I don't want the neighbors to be bothered. 2br 1bath would be ideal. If anyone has or knows of anything please let me know.

Answers

2
Jo Barnes, Agent, RALEIGH, NC
Fri Jan 15, 2010
I live in Newport, NC and I am a real estate agent in Carteret County. I have several properties that fit your criteria, but you did not mention how much you want to spend. Do you have financing in place? I can help with that . Email me at JBarnes@KW.com and I will send you some listings to your email address.Or you can call me at (919) 801-5208. I look forward to hearing from you.
Barbara John…, Agent, Morehead City, NC
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Hi there

Sorry that it has taken so long for you to get and answer to your question - it just popped up for local Realtors and I would be happy to help. Without knowing your price range, its a bit tough, but I found 3 possibilities. If price is important, there is a 1/3 acre lot with a home that is not in a sudivision at 118 Pettiford Rd in Stella with a price of $75,000. For $165,000 there is a home on 1.33 acres at 290 River Oaks Dr, Stella and for $129,900 there is a home at 218 Naomi Lane, Stella with .62 acres.

You can view these and more at my website http://www.ncbeach4sale.com.

Feel free to contact me at 252-241-1152. I'm at Realty World in Morehead City.

Barbara Johnson