I am lookiing for values for homes located on the water, my friend own 841 and 845 conreid drive in Port Charlotte, what are those properties worth

Asked by Mark, Port Charlotte, FL Mon Nov 8, 2010

How far from the Gulf/Open water is this canal, and if there are other waterfronts available what are the going for

Answers

3
Ken Henkel, Home Seller, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
One estimate is:
Not for Sale
Zestimate: $154,495
Eric Edwing, , Venice, FL
Mon Nov 8, 2010
Hello Mark, Without going inside these homes and seeing what is updates/new etc it would be reckless for me to put a price on these homes. To answer your other question is easier as I'm a boater/fisherman and the gulf is actually a good ride away. The harbor/open water is only 15 min boat ride ( no wake zone for a little bit.) The gulf is accessed through Boca Grand Pass which is easiliry 45 minutes on a calm day (30mph). However between the harbor and vaious rivers and Islands there is planty to do. More then anywhere else I know.
If u are seriously in the market I can help u as some of these canals have bridge clearence issues or shallow water. I'm Eric Edwing - Broker/Owner Sel-Fast Coastal Communites Realty. 941-475-8282.
TERRIE HOYLE, Agent, Englewood, FL
Mon Nov 8, 2010
The water properties can vary depending on sq. ft. (size) if there are 2 lots etc., pool?, condition and any updates/upgrades. A good one with a pool and garage, storm protection, dock and maybe a boat lift could be worth approx. $150,000 on the high end in today's market. There's a short sale that is pending right now without a pool and has 160 ft. of water frontage, a one car carport, 1741 sq. ft. under air, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, old style Terrazo floors (many like those in good condition) and built in 1959 (Block Construction) at $130,000.
Are you looking for a waterfront home? call, me; I know the waters, depths, canals and can find you the best buy for your specific needs. Now's the best time! Are you a boater?
Thanks!
Bill Hoyle
941-235-3528