I am keen to buy and rent a house out in arizona.. any agent who can assist?

Asked by Siva, Rochester, NY Mon Jun 11, 2012

Hi we are investors and looking at house around 25k and willing to pay cash in full. Bt we need an agent who can find a good tenant for the house.

Answers

7
Chris & Mich…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Have you had an agent hook you up with looking at homes in that price range yet? Below is a link directly out of MLS for homes $25K and under. There are currently only 77 properties in all of Maricopa county that are in Active status without an offer already on them.

My brokerage does not do property management, but we can certainly refer you to someone who does once you have found a property to buy.

Michelle Spalding
Realty ONE Group
(602) 476-8100
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Jun 17, 2012
I am a licensed realtor in Arizona and I specialize in Property Management! I have a significant amount of recommendations on my profile and have worked with many buyers that become property management clients after their purchase their home. I would be happy to work with you! Feel free to review my trulia profile and contact me via text, phone call, or email anytime! 480-382-9681
Daniel LeCla…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Good afternoon Siva. The amount of investment homes under 25k right now is very scarce, especially ones that would be available to rent without some kind of remodel. Right now the best bet to find homes even remotely around that price would be on the west and south side of Phoenix. There would be no trouble finding qualified good renters on that side of town as well. If you would like me to put together a few options for you please feel free to contact me. Thanks and have a great day.

Daniel
Tim O'Neall, Other Pro, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Siva,

I am also a fellow New Yorker (Long Island!) Please give our Inspection company a call when you are ready to have the AZ home inspected. We inspect for many out-of-town investors like yourself and provide a detailed report that we email to you with tons of photos. The inspector will also be available to discuss any questions you have on our findings.

Good luck! ...Tim

Tim O'Neall
President
AZ Property Inspections, Inc.
480.694.0650
Stan Chernec…, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Silva,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your investment needs. I would be happy to help you find an investment home for you and also help you find a tenant. Is there a specific area of Arizona you are interested in for your buying investment?

Please feel free to give me call to discuss your needs further.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Stan Chernecki
Devstar Realty
Over 30 Years Experience
Mike Liscano, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Siva,

I am an agent and I own two rental homes myself. I manage them and I have a simple and effective way to find tenants and it's all done through the Internet.

Please check out my website.

Michael Liscano
Realty One Group
480-330-1411
Michelle Moz…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Siva,

Just sent you an email.

By the way, I grew up next door in Syracuse: Nottingham HS and Syracuse University.

Please check your emails.

I am licensed in both Arizona and California. If either state is of greater importance to you investment plans, please let me know.

Please call me anytime.

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax