I am just starting my search for a two bedroom gulf front condo or single family home that is within walking distance( a block or two).

Asked by hawkins_vicki, Navarre, FL Tue Feb 4, 2014

I would be open to these areas Navarre, Destin, Fort Walton, Panama City or any area close to these beaches. My question is what price range am I looking at to be able to make a purchase?

Answers

4
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Hello Vicki,
Your question covers a huge range of possibilities. First,there is a huge price difference between Navarre, Destin, Panama City areas. Navarre and Panama City tend to be lower priced than Destin. Fort Walton has some older properties that can run lower in price. To start your search, I would need to know what price range you are looking in--are you a cash buyer or do you need financing? If you need financing, I would recommend you get pre approval so you know what you can afford. If you are more interested in a condo, you need to consider what the condo monthly association fees are, and this is usually based on what amenities the complex has. Age of the property makes a big difference as well. You also need to take into consideration whether or not the property is in a flood zone, which can add significantly to your overall cost. As you can tell, there are lots of considerations, and your best bet is to work with a realtor to help you figure it all out. We do a lot more than just show you property. I would be happy to assist you in your search. Do not hesitate to contact me at 850-305-6256 or MykeSaysSold@aol.com. You can also do some looking on your own at my website, http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com

Best wishes to you,

Myke Triebold, GRI
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wed Feb 5, 2014
You've come to the right place. I work with buyers like yourself and I am a full member of both Board of Realtors to offer you a wider range of services and selections. I would love to be your Realtor. I help buyers save time,money, and avoid costly mistakes with full disclosures and guidance on how to get the very best deal for their money.

Please feel free to contact me directly at 850-420-2480 or by emailing me at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com

Kelly Klein, Broker Owner
Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
Mike Jones, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Vicki, Thank you for your question regarding Gulf Front property. Cost will vary depending on location, property types, amenities, insurance cost and HOA fees. I will be glad to help you narrow down your search and the cost to own as well as provide you additional resources to assist you in your search if you like. Feel free to contact me any time I can be of assistance.

Mike Jones - Realtor
Paradise Property Brokers, Inc
850-461-9750 Cell Ph
http://www.mikejonesdestinflorida.com
Eric Hanson, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Hi Vicki,

Thanks for posting your question about condo/single-family home prices that are either gulf-front or within walking distance from the beach along the Emerald Coast. Gulf-front condos start at about $150,000. Prices vary between Navarre east to Panama City due to various factors such as location, amenities and age. I'd be happy to send you a broad list of properties and help you narrow your search from there. Alternately I can help you access our Multiple Listing Service so you can search for properties yourself, with or without my assistance.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience either at my email or direct number below.

Kind regards,

Eric Hanson
The Premier Property Group
eric@theppg.net
http://www.thepremierpropertygroup.com/agents/erichanson
850.502.3742
I can't add to anything that has already been said, you just need to choose who you want to work with. Keep in mind that all fees are paid for by the seller, so you (as the buyer) get a professional Realtor's services for FREE. Choose one of those that have responded, or call me Pat Perrotta at Keller Williams 850-830-5541. My website is soldbypat.net
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014