I am interested on doing a condo conversion, does anybody know about the average legal and filing expenses

Asked by Andre, Miami, FL Mon Nov 5, 2007

for doing a condo conversion in Miami Fl, how long does it take? Does it make a difference in any of the above details if the building has less than 10 units (Its 2 buildings with 4 units each)? Any suggestions from some experienced professionals (ie.developer/flippers, lawyers, Real Estate consultants) to speak to would be very much appreciated.

Answers

2
Madeleine Ro…, , 33138
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Hi, the average cost to do the condo docs would be around $ 10,000 from the attorney but you could get a better deal if you gave him the title work on your sales. It would take a good attorney and the state about 3-5 months. I think you have to register with the state if it is mor than 8 units but splitting it into 2 condos of 4 units would increase your costs. I can refer a very good attorney.
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Mon Nov 5, 2007
As a professional real estate consultant, I can help you with your situation. I know the attorneys, laws and paperwork that can help you get where you want to be, but need you to contact me to discuss your situation.