Home Buying in Lake Ridge>Question Details

toned99, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am interested in the property in Lakeridge at NE 9th Ave. Unit 105. What steps do I need to do for purchasing this Unit...?

Asked by toned99, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Nov 8, 2013

Answers

8
Hi there,

my follow collegian have given you great advise and all are very useful. The first thing I would recommend getting a pre-approval from your lender and you will know how much home they will approve you for. Than make the decision if you want to spend this amount or if you want lower monthly mortgage payments. This will be a good start.

With this knowledge you can start your home search. Since you are interested in Lake Ridge I have included all condos currently on our market. There you can find useful neighborhood information, market data and stats. simple you receive market insider information.

Clisck for those homes available in Lakeridge here:

http://www.fortlauderdalerealestatedeals.com/listings/areas/…

Good luck in your home search. Let us know if we can help you.

Annett T. Block
http://www.FloridaConnectsInc.com
Because this condo in Fort Lauderdale was a short sale that was on the market for more than 300 days, it is possible that the bank has foreclosed on the unit.

But don't be discouraged. If you're serious about finding a Fort Lauderdale condo, ask your Fort Lauderdale real estate agent for help. Give your agent an idea of where you'd like to live, how many beds and baths you require, and what a comfortable price for you may be.

Because there is no shortage of available condominiums in Fort Lauderdale, that agent will find one for you that works.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Trulia is showing it on their site 28 days.You sure it;s Unit 105??
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hello 'toned99'.

You have gotten some great advice from the other realtors on this page. Were you just interested in this unit, or are you interested in the general area?

I have a great track record of assisting my clients in finding exactly what they are looking for. I would love to assist you in your search.

Please give me a call at (954) 300-2178 or you can reach me via the connection here if you have any questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Thank you. Just interested in this area..
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013
I live in Lake Ridge. Contact me to discuss your search.

Rick Scrabis

scrabis.r@ewm.com

954 232 0300
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Tone,

The first step is to retain a realtor who will help you finding the right place.
Had you done so a long time ago you would have known that the property you are inquiring about is no longer on the market.

Do it yourself buying or selling is spinning your own wheels for nothing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Just want to follow this question. Does something like this really lead to business?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
It appears that the property that you are asking about is no longer on the market. The listing has expired. If you would like for me to approach the owner to see if they are still interesting in selling the property, please contact me. My contact information is below.

Clay Savoy, SFR, TRC
Berkshire Hathaway Florida Realty
1306 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Direct: 954-268-3781

Fax: 954-449-2813
Thank you for your inquiry. First step, if already haven't done so, I recommend obtaining pre approval letter for financing or proof of funds for cash purchase. The reason this step is vital is b/c your offer will be submitted with documentation showing your ability to purchase property. Next step is to contact a real estate agent who can assist you with the process. The misconception is buyers bear the cost of having a real estate agent assist them. However, this is far from the truth. Unless a real estate agent works soecifically for you as a single agent our commission is written into the listen agreement and paid by the seller. As a licensed professional a real estate agent can assist with making sure the transaction goes smooth and both parties adhere to obliged duties specified in contract. Purchasing and/or selling a home is not an easy task but if you perform the two task above you're more likely to have a successfully closed transaction. Give us a call should you have additional questions or need assistance.

Andre Shambley
Decorus Realty
786-704-8482