Annie, Home Buyer in 94805

I am interested in the house on Sonoma st, this has 4 br and 2ba 2.088 sqft, it's this house for sale?

Asked by Annie, 94805 Mon Apr 12, 2010

Hi Annie,

I hope you've taken the first step in home buying, which is not to find a home you might be interested in. The first step is to get a preapproval from a lender - mortgage officer at a bank or credit union, or a mortgage broker. There's no cost, and it starts with a 15-minute phone call. Have your last year's tax return and a current W-2 when you call and you'll get a general idea of what price home you can buy with what size payment. Then making formal application nails it down even further.

The reason to actually go through the process with a lender is that 1) it prevents you from falling in love with a home you later find out you can't really afford, and conversely 2) it prevents you from settling for less home than you can comfortably afford.

It's 15-minute phone call to get an idea of the range you can probably afford. Have your last year's tax return and a W-2 handy
Hi Annie,

Its still available. Let me know when is a convenient time for you to see it. Thank you.

Kamal Randhawa
Hello Annie,

It's still available and has some nice updates. Are you working with anyone? I would be happy to get together with you and show the home. I can also e-mail some details. Just drop me an e-mail so that I can contact you back.

-Art White

Licensed Real Estate Broker, Realtor®
Red Oak Realty
Cal. DRE Lic. #01273793
e-mail: art@artwhite.com