I am interested in seeing 258 leaning pines house during the christmas holidays can you help? hopkinsmd5@aol.com

Asked by hopkinsmd5, Destin, FL Sun Dec 15, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
Ginny Lee De…, Agent, Niceville, FL
Sun Dec 22, 2013
Thanks so much for your interests in 258 Leaning Pines, this property is under contract. I'd be happy to assist you in finding another home that fits your criteria. Happy Holidays
Best Regards-
Ginny Lee Deptula
850-259-9403
Stephanie Ha…, , Destin, FL
Mon Dec 16, 2013
The property is currently pending, but I would be happy to show you the property if still possible.
Stephanie Hawkins
ERA-American Realty of NW FL
Stephanie.hawkins@era-american.com
(850)797-8844
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Mon Dec 16, 2013
It is true that this home located in Kelly Plantation is already under contract. I, too, am available to show you homes over the holidays and would love the opportunity to do so. I work as a Buyer's Representative and can assist you by helping you save time, money, and avoid costly mistakes. You can reach me at 850-420-2480.

Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
Broker / Owner
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com
Tim Shepard, Agent, Destin, FL
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Hi. 258 Leaning Pines went under contract on 11/18/2013 and is scheduled to close next year. However, if you would like to possibly submit a back-up, I'd be happy to try and schedule a showing for you. I'd also be happy to show you similar homes in the area as well. Give me a call at 850-259-4133 to firm things up.
We will be the area some time after christmas and will give you a call thanks Dale Hopkins 662 244 0015
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013