Home Buying in Spring Lake>Question Details

Linda Murphy, Home Buyer in Spring Lake, NJ

I am interested in purchasing in Fairway Mews. Are there any ranch's available at this time. Thanks

Asked by Linda Murphy, Spring Lake, NJ Fri Aug 28, 2009

Answers

4
If you need financing contact me at mike@murray4money.com
Hi Linda,
There are ranches available and prices are down dramatically in the Mews. Depending on whether you are looking for move in condition, or one that needs work--one on the fairway (if you like the view and don't mind the golfballs) or not, there are many options available to you. Do you want to be close to the pool and club house? Are you looking to buy for an investment or to live in yourself? (There is a limited area available in the Mews where you can rent for the summer season or short term.)
Once you decide, contact a local agent who can advise you. There are fees that must be paid on closing to the Association, etc. Should you prefer searching in the comfort of your home, you can go to my website below and perform a search. The information is up to date and is taken directly from our Monmouth County MLS.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hi Linda,

My colleague has provided you with a fairly comprehensive overview based upon the criteria provided. My firm, Cary & Co., Realtors Inc., have been Fairway Mews specialists for nearly 20 years - with offices located just blocks from the main entrance to the complex. Frequently, properties are available on an exclusive basis which have not been placed in our combined multiple listing system. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we may be of assistance.

Best of luck,

Liam O'Connell
Cary & Co., Realtors Inc.
510 Warren Avenue
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
732-449-0500
There are four ranch units in Fairway Mews for sale at this time. They range from $339,000 to $469,000.
I have attached a link you can click on to view the properties. If the lin kwill not connect you, please copy and paste it to your browser and it will open.
If you have further interest, please contact me at 732-539-1878 cell, or via email at Bonnie@ERAByrneRealty.com, and I will be happy to set up showings for you.
I hope this answers your question!
http://mls.momls.com/MonmouthReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…