Asked by Suzanne860, West Hartford, CT • Thu Aug 6, 2009
And am hoping for some advice on potential areas.
Some guidelines we are hoping to meet:
1. Within 3 hours of Hartford, CT
2. On (or access to) water (ideally lake) - not interested in ocean.
3. Fun area for kids (teens) - where they can bike to a town or some fun activities (not remote or rural) Love the idea of a "beachy" type of town.
4. Small cottage but not seasonal.
5. Winter activities would be great. Hoping for an area we can enjoy year round (skiing?)
6. Ideally under $200K
OK - I know these might be impossible guidelines - but I'm hoping to get some good advice here! Any input would be appreciated. We have been looking in VT, NH and MA (Berkshires) --- but haven't found the perfect place yet. Other areas (or the same states - but new ideas) would be great!! Am wondering also about the Lake George, NY area. Anyone have some great ideas????
Real Estate in Hartford
Popular Categories in Hartford
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!