I am interested in purchasing a home in Cincinnati that could be rented out easily when I am not there. Where would be best area for this?

Asked by smith.rowans, Cincinnati, OH Sun Mar 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/5887836-4413-Harrison-Ave-Cin…

Answers

3
edrosa, Home Seller, Cincinnati, OH
Sun Mar 17, 2013
We will have one for sale at the end of April. Is in Clifton near Good Sam and has recently been inspected and approved for CMHA rental.

Reasonable price. E. Rosa (513) 617-7677
Kristin Cale…, Agent, Anytown, OH
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Good morning and thank you for your question. There are several good rental areas in Cincinnti. I would have several questions for you though before I would recommend an area for you. Please let me know the BEST number to contact you at to discuss these questions, answers, and recommendations.

Thank you, Kristin.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Are you looking at short term rental or having someone sign a 12 month lease? There are areas that seem to support a higher rental for a furnished home or short term leases. That could be because of corporate relocation guidelines for the tenant.