I am interested in purchasing a 3Bed 2 1/2Bath home listed for around $440,000 on Gates Rd. in Somerset.

Asked by Christopher, New Jersey Sun Sep 28, 2008

Does anyone have any specific knowledge about this area, the neighborhood, the schools, flooding issues, any other salient issues, etc. Also I was wondering if without knowing the specifics of the property if this seems like a fair price to most. Does anyone have an idea of what a comp. in this neighborhood was going for during the peak of the bubble? Thanks in advance.

Answers

3
Lynn Dachisen, Agent, Bernards Township, NJ
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Christopher - Somerset offers a wide range of prices, and there are definitely homes to be had in the range you're talking about. I'm not finding anything listed on Gates Rd or under contract, so this is most likely a private sale. Let's discuss in depth this property and If you want to move forward, I'd be happy to negotiate the best deal on your behalf. Alot also depends on the condition of the home- so we need to take a look at that. Feel free to contact me. - Lynn

Keller Williams Towne Square Realty
908 256-0508 direct 908 766-0085 office
dachisen@gmail.com
Dale Burdin, , Cambridge, ME
Wed Sep 16, 2009
HI I am a realestate broker in the Somerset County area in Maine What town in Somerset is the property you are aking about.

Dale Burdin Broker
Prudential Northeast Properties
Dexter ME 04930

dkmtgreen@midmaine.com
dkgreen@tds.net

207-277-3195
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Sun Sep 28, 2008
I assume you are not inquiring about Somerset County in Maine... this question was posted in the MAINE section.

Home > Trulia Voices Home > Maine > Somerset County > Home Buying > Question