I am interested in new builds in Keller close to the Rufe Snow / Davis area. I am looking in the low $300's price range.

Asked by House Hunter, Fort Worth, TX Mon Nov 19, 2012

I do not want to look west of 377 and would really prefer to be closer to the Southlake side of Keller. Are there any new build options out that way? I've looked at Newton Ranch which is out of the price range I am looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Answers

18
The United Home Team’s answer
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Mon Dec 3, 2012
" MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Feel free to contact me directly in order to be better assisted. I know Centex homes our currently building up in that region.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
House Hunter, Home Buyer, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Nov 24, 2012
Mr Stone, what I find concerning is the bantor going on between 2 "professionals" on a thread that in no way solicited that type of response. I've seen this same issue between you two take place on other threads and thought it was questionable there as well.

Quite honestly I am smart enough to do the math with Mr. Felan's "marketing ploy", as I believe many others do as well, on this board. If that is his "schtick" to gain new prospects, although I don't agree with it - it is his right to market himself as he sees fit. He however, draws the line when he states that I made contact with him. That simply is not true!

I appreciate your apology as well as the information you provided on my question. That was relevant and helpful. What I found to be disgraceful is using my thread as a battleground over something that although it may be less than professional, you stated is clearly not "unethical". If and when it crosses the line (as it did when he made a false statement) - then it should be reported to Trulia and let them deal with the situation. My thread was simply a request for information.
I couldn't agree with you more. I myself as a real estate professional find myself pacing everytime I see a comment left by Felan, he is known to be very unprofessional. If you need assistance I promise you wont find a more dedicated agent than I.
Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012
George Felan, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Nov 24, 2012
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was simply referring to your comment regarding Marshall Ridge and your comment to me, or so I thought, from a previous post. Have a great day.
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Mr. Felan - I don't appreciate you using me as a pawn in this ridiculous game between you and Mr. Stone. I did NOT contact you and do NOT insinuate in this column that I did. Mr. Stone you as well need to quit using my question as well in your quest to best Mr. Felan - I really could care less what your beef is with this other agent, but take it somewhere else. I would not use EITHER of you for any of my real estate needs - neither of you are professional in any way. I hope those reading this board see you both for the unprofessional agents you are. I have seen your childish behaivor on other questions posted on this board, in addition to mine.

I will be notifying Trulia to this inappropriate behaivor on both your parts. You are both a disgrace to your profession.
Rick DeVoss, Agent, Ft Worth, TX
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Dear Keller House Hunter,

There are very few houses available that fit your description... ---but perhaps you already know that!

I live near the area that you have described, and I think I can help you out. My experience includes 32 years of selling homes in the Keller and neighboring areas. Perhaps you just haven't found the right Realtor yet; finding a home will be easy!

Are you interested in an over 55 community? If not, we'll rule one of them out. But contact me right away and let me know exactly what your needs are. I'd like to find the right house for your family.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss AT Realtor dot Com

==========================
George Felan, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Tue Nov 20, 2012
I've been digging a little deeper into your request and was wondering if you had a preference regarding school districts?
John Reaves, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Tue Nov 20, 2012
Please feel free to use my website. It will show you everything that is available and you can zero in on the area you are wanting. http://www.cowtownhomesales.com

Thank You,
John Reaves
817-789-5542 (cell)
817-920-7700 (office)
Nathan Beckey, , Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Just a reminder I offer 1% cash at closing based on the home price.
As a Licensed real estate agent of Texas you are limited of only offering up to $50 gift. Not to mention it is unethical to discuss commission, rates, fee's etc. publicly
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I do not need a new build - but want something that was built after the 2008 energy push - sorry meant to put that in the question.
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I am aware of Marshall Ridge - thank you. I am looking for something closer to the area described in the question - going towards Southlake / Grapevine. Rufe Snow / Davis / Keller - Smithfield. Yes, I will absolutely use a Realtor - that will be next decision.

Thank you for the feedback !
George Felan, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Sounds like Marshall Ridge might be a good starting point. I would be happy assist you in your search. Plus, if you use me as your buyer's agent, I will pay you a $500-$1,000 cash rebate at closing! (Call for restrictions). I am a twice degreed (TCU & UNT) professional trained and ready to represent you and protect your interests. I also answer my phone at all times when humanly possible! If not, I promise to call you back within 10 minutes.

Agent with Ready Real Estate 817-729-6630 or gdfelan@gmail.com

I await your response!
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Good Evening House Hunter
There are a few options for you in the area that you are looking for, one of which has been identified several times as Marshall Ridge also Marshall Point is in the same area. Really though the deciding factor of whether or not a specific new community will work for you is going to be the square footage and feature level that you are looking for. Is there a particular reason that you are partial to new builds? Best of luck to you in your home search and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call on me.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dwfamilyrealty.com
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
How about Marshall Ridge? That near the corner of 377 and 114 on the East side of 377.
Neat neighborhood, nice homes. Great location.

You can see a few of the homes here:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/areas/40796/m…

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a realtor when buying a new home. Sales reps should be nice and friendly at the model, but you want someone in your corner watching out for your interests. This is normally FREE to you to have representation. If at all possible please take us on your very first visit. If we can't go together at least tell the sales rep you have a Realtor already and put our name down.
Britta Hinze, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Have you looked at Marshall Ridge in North Keller? I have helped clients purchase new construction in this neighborhood. They have a range of price points for different models from $240s - $400s. This neigbhorhood is just on the East side of 377 close to 170 and Hwy 114.

http://www.meritagehomes.com/search/dallas-ft-worth-tx/marsh…

Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Britta Hinze, Realtor ®
As seen on HGTV's House Hunters!
Alexander Chandler Realty
http://www.alexanderchandler.com
817-422-2945
brittahinze@gmail.com
Nathan Beckey, , Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Yes. I know what you are looking for.

Please call or text or email to discuss.

No hassle, says pitches or strings attached, just an honest opinion.

Nathan Beckey,
817.691.3602
Exclusive Properties Texas
Southlake,TX
Nathan.beckey@gmail.com
Tricia Winte…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi. My name is Tricia Winters. I live in Keller and know alot about the area. Please let me know if you would like for me to assist you in finding your new home. There are alot of great builders out there with great incentives.
My number is 817-709-3367. I can send you a list of builders in the area that would love to help you.
Tricia Winters
Alexander Chandler Realty
twintersrealestate@gmail.com
Shelly Sierr…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi, there are some very good builders and new homes right in that area of Keller you are interested within your price range. I would be happy to speak with you and schedule some viewings. If I can be of assistance, my contact information is below.

Shelly Sierra, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Masters
Direct: 214-686-4865
shelly.sierra@remax.net
Sloan Yorek, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I'd be happy to send you some home options. Email me at sloan@brants.com so I can get your email. Happy to try to help.