Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Roger Aona, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I am interested in looking at two properties listed. Who should I contact to arrange this?

Asked by Roger Aona, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jul 8, 2011

Answers

5
Roger,

If you have not found an agent yet, I would welcome the opportunity of assisting you.

Deborah Griffin
HomeSmart International
Cell: 480.403.1860
DeborahinAz@me.com
Just go back to the search menu and put in the area you looking in and hit the find a pro option, highlight the button and hit the Real Estate Agent option and pic one!
Get yourself a reliable Realtor that you feel comfortable with have have them arrange to show you these homes and possible other like them, especially ones that are better deals!
I would recommend you to visit a Real Estate office near you, interview couple of agents that handles the area of your interest, and pick the one you like the most. Before anything, a real estate agent will ask if you have been pre-approved, if you haven't been pre-approved yet, you can visit a mortgage office or a mortgage specialist near you to help.
you should contact any agent in your area. Almost any agent in Phoenix, Arizona should be willing to help you.