I am interested in learning about physican loans. I'm a new doc and interested in purchasing in AZ

Asked by Oncnd, Mesa, AZ Tue Apr 28, 2009

Answers

5
The Urban Te…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Compass Bank has a Physican Loan program we just used with a new doc reloacting ot the Phoenix area. I'd also look at MetLife Home Loans. Our goto person there, Judy Giel (jgiel@metlifehomeloans.com) has some loan products that can beat most other programs we've seen.

Have you pinpointed an area yet? There are many options depending on what is important to you from a lifestyle perspective... social amenities, drive time to work, and other factors that make life more fun. Homes are easy to find... helping find the area that best matches your wants and needs is the real art of real estate.
Web Reference:  http://www.urbanlifeblog.com
Shar Rundio, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Oncnd,

First, congrats on your accomplishment!

Based on the overall credit demographic doctors typically have, as well as their income potential, there have been some great special loans out there for those in your field. One of the biggest mistakes Realtors and lenders make is not understanding that and just putting doctors into a normal good loan.

Bank of America had a Dr. program requiring only 5% down (here in AZ) up to $1million at great rates. Unfortunately, they have recently (like this month, recently) canceled it. There is talk that it might come back but it's currently not an option. There is another company that I have heard of still offering a good Dr. program. I don't have their info. on me but if you are interested in it feel free to call or email me.

Best of luck!

With Your Success in Mind,

Shar Rundio
Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
2836 N. Power Rd., #114
Mesa, AZ 85215
480.560.7255
Richard Dobb…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Apr 28, 2009
I am currently working with two doctors using this program. If you would like to call me or send me an email I would be happy to give you the name and number of their lender.

Rick Dobbles
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Feel free to contact my mortgage rep.

Bryan Sheets 623-594-7600! He recently financed a nurse I sold a home too!

If he isn't available talk with his assistant Stephanie.

He is also on my site! All my clients give him great reviews!

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!
Scott Clayton, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Oncnd,
I would recommend you speak with an experienced loan officer who is also a mortgage broker. They can shop around for the best loan for you. I've worked with a loan officer for years and she is also a CPA. She can definitely help you. If you'll contact me, I'd be happy to share her name with you.

Scott Clayton
AZ's REBATE REALTOR
Champion Realty
480-216-8668
Web Reference:  http://www.cr-az.com