I am interested in buying an investment property in Rocklin and in Roseville area non owner occupied. Can I?

Asked by Jane Callejo, Cameron Park, CA Sun Feb 1, 2009

just put a 10% down to be able to purchase a house instead of a 20%? Is there any banks that will do this?

Answers

12
Karen and Pa…, Agent, Cameron Park, CA
Mon May 18, 2015
Last I heard for investment properties for 2015 is

20% down
6 months in savings
no gift funds
720 credit score
, ,
Fri May 9, 2014
Jane, 25% Down minimum .....
JILL BERNI L…, Agent, El Dorado County, CA
Thu May 8, 2014
Placer County is one of our most Popular areas to purchase and rent in.
My Partner, Kelly Redmond is located in Roseville. I suggest you ask her
to compare 10% down with mortgage ins and 20% without. I would be more
than happy to assist in locating a good investment property.

http://www.partnersmortgage.com/kredmond/
Kari McCoy, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Tue May 6, 2014
That is a very good question and I am going to recommend that you talk with my good friend Dean William, the Senior Loan Officers at Guild Mortgage Company. I have been working with him for the last 12 years and he has never failed me yet. Plus, he will come to your home to take the loan application and then once the loan is going he does all the buyer's' leg work, he Rocks! All my buyers just love his personal service and then he makes me look like a champ.
Rita, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Different lender have different requirements, sometimes you can, but rate gets better and ROI is better with 20% down, it get even better with 25% down.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Only if it the property is Fannie Mae owned then you can do a 10% homepath loan. But if not Fannie Mae owned you need 20% down. If it were a 2nd home you could go 10% down.
Mary Sartori, Agent, Auburn, CA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Yes! There are many opportunities for investment property purchase. I have many lender contacts that specialize in this area. I would be happy to assist you in your search or simply refer you to some of these experts. You can contact me via my profile or at 530-333-5925.
Sue Goodrich,…, , Citrus Heights, CA
Fri Feb 1, 2013
You need to speak to a Lender. I'd call Mark Teran of Stanford Mortgage - o: 916.536.4261 / c: 916.768.6530. He's got 26 years of experience; and he's as honest as can be. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call me.

Sue Goodrich
CENTURY 21 Select
916.536.4205
sgoodrich@c21selectgroup.com
Mike Wix, Agent, Placerville, CA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
Jane,

Recommend you call Bob Haberer at Metrocities Mortgage in Cameron Park. His office is located right in the Safeway parking lot inside the RE/MAX Gold office. If you need any help identifying potential properties, just call me at 530-621-9517 or email mike@mikewix.com.

Mike Wix
RE/MAX Gold
Cameron Park
DRE#01250471
Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
90% of programs require 20% down. Sit down with a mortgage broker and discuss what may be available.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
513-536-7184
877-238-6324 FAX
MSmith@PrecisionFundingUSA.com
http://www.PrecisionFundingUSA.com
Doug Alberts, , Garden Valley, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
We have investor fianancing (1-4 units) that is easy qualifying, requiring no doc and only 15% down. Also investorment property re-financing (cash-out), if you have an LLC. The Property title can be held within our outside the LLC.

Doug Alberts
USA Realty and Loans
info@dougalberts.biz
Michelle Tho…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
It is pretty safe to say that you will need at least 20% down. Let me know if you need assistance with a reputable lender in our area.

Michelle Thompson
Realtor-Lyon Real Estate
El Dorado Hills 804-2981