I am interested in buying an apt in a 1-mile radius from CMU for my son starting grad school this fall. The closer the better. Can anyone help?

Asked by Ameet, Pittsburgh, PA Wed Apr 24, 2013

Answers

7
Ann Mandava, , Pittsburgh, PA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Amert
You want to forward your email? I can send some listings in the price range you are interested in
Ann Mandava
amandava@prudentialpreferred.com
413-519-6667
Ann Mandava, , Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Ameet
I will be happy to help you in finding a condo near CMU. I just sold a condo near CMU. Just like you are looking to buy for your son, these New York parents bought it for their daughter who went to school at Pitt. Give me a call or text for an appointment. 412-519-6667
amandava@prudentialpreferred.com
Ann Mandava
Prudential Preferred realty .
Sajeda Kamal, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Ameetji, I will find you an apartment for your son.I am very familiar with the universities and surroundings, as my kids went to undergrad in Pittsburgh. My cell is 412-352-7051 and my email address is skamal@howardhanna.com. Looking forward to showing you suitable properties, Sue Kamal
Sajeda Kamal, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Ameet, I would love to help,please call me on my cell at 412-352-7051, or e-mail me at skamal@howardhanna.com . I am extremely familiar with the area as all my kids went to undergrad in Pittsburgh.I hope to speak with you soon and to show you some properties, thanks Sue Kamal
Lisa George, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Thanks for posting your question on Trulia.

Congratulations to your and your son. I would be more than happy to assist you with this search. I would be more than happy to send you your options. Please feel free to contact me directly so that we can start the search. I can e-mail you some options once I know more details of what price you are looking at and if there are any must haves within the apt/condo. I can be reached at 724-513-1253 or lisageorge@remax.net.

I look forward to working with you.

Lisa George
RE/MAX Advanced REALTORS
724-513-1253
lisageorge@remax.net
http://www.facebook.com/pittsburghrealestatebylisa
Brian Teyssi…, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
ABSOLUTELY! Thanks for posting your question on Trulia.com!

If you would like to contact me directly, I have info for you.

I am currently representing 2 med students relocating into Pitt University, a CMU professor relocating in from NYC, just closed on another CMU professor that purchased biking distance to CMU & more!

You can check out what past clients thought of me here: http://www.zillow.com/myzillow/Profile.htm as I am the most positively reviewed Realtor in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

Contact me and let's get started!
Web Reference:  http://www.brianteyssier.com
Becky Price, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
I can help. Email me directly at beckyprice@northwood.com