Home Buying in Kapolei>Question Details

Lesley Dill, Home Buyer in Kapolei, HI

I am interested in buying a foreclosed home in Kapolei on Olani or Koio street that has been bought by a bank. how do I find out what bank?

Asked by Lesley Dill, Kapolei, HI Sat Mar 16, 2013

Hi Lesley,

I understand you are looking for a bank-owned property in Ko Olina Kai (Koio Dr) or Coconut Plantation (Olani St.). Inventory is very low at this time on the residential condos.

David is correct that Ola Properties is a "whole company" in that have a small team of professional agents. We are located right here in the neighborhood and have many relationships in the Ko Olina Resort, obtaining information and leads frequently.

With regard to Mr. Nash's original comment, I was just stating the facts since Mr. Nash claimed to have "sold more Ko Olina in 2012 ... than any other agent." I normally would not dispute another agents' remarks, however when a claim is not true, I feel responsible to inform the consumer of the truth. There are indeed other agents who have had as many and even more sales in Ko Olina in 2012 than David. Another single agent sold to more buyers than David.

Just to clarify, our team actually had a total of 8 sales, 7 condo sales plus we sold a Ko Olina Kai Estate Home. We have 3 agents active in Ko Olina. One was a brand new agent in 2012 with only one sale while Chad Holcomb and I sold the other 7 properties. I also had 5 other listings that the owners decided to lease longterm with us until the market prices improve. In the first quarter of 2013, I've had one sale close, one on Olani is pending, a backup offer on another and 2 other active listings in Ko Olina.

I work with buyers and sellers and many investors appreciate the insights and service we provide with property management as well. I am use technology with electronic signatures and do HD videos for clients when needed. Feel free to call me and see some reviews from my clients on http://www.Zillow.com to get a feel for the level of service I offer to see if we are a good match.

Arlene Kelly (B)