I am interested in buying a condo or townhouse in PG county. Preferably Upper Marlboro.

Asked by C Carter, Upper Marlboro, MD Fri Dec 6, 2013

I would like to get some serious home buyer incentive as this will be my first home. I read about the my home program in PG and some others. The more gifts I can receive the better any help would be appreciated.

Answers

6
Charity Ihea…, Agent, CLINTON, MD
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hello C. Carter, Congratulations on your decision to buy a home. PG county has a great first time home buyer program. As your agent I can negotiate with the seller to get you more closing help. I work with a couple of great lenders who can help you with the information you need. Please contact me through my Trulia profile in case you have any question. I can also be reached directly at; 202-640-0100.
All the best!
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Hi C.Carter,

First you want to make sure you take the required classes. Many of these programs will require you to take a first time home buying class. You can take the class in a day and get a certificate the same day. Here is one program called Homeward Bound Program that you want to check out

http://activerain.com/blogsview/2788168/homeward-bound-progr…

And for more programs,please give me a call or text me at 202-378-0283. Thanks. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Take care.
Athioum Chr…, Agent, Lanham Seabrook, MD
Thu Dec 19, 2013
PG County have some great assistant program for first time homebuyer and for family with low income that has been owned for the past 3 years or low income family. For more detail feel free to contact me via trulia or call me.
Walt Joiner, Agent, Lanham, MD
Sat Dec 7, 2013
C. Carter,

Click here or cut and paste into your browser for an overview of Prince Georges County sponsored programs:
http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/sites/RedevelopmentAuth…

"Walt"

Walt Joiner
Licensed Since 1983
Exit Elite Realty
http://www.exitelitedc.com
waltjoiner@mris.com
Office:202-265-3948
Thank you.
Flag Sat Dec 7, 2013
Susan Reinha…, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Sat Dec 7, 2013
Maryland offers great first-time buyer programs and I have a lender who works primarily with first-time buyers and explains your options well.
Email, text, or call me and I can show you some condos tomorrow.
Whether you're looking to buy in one month, three months, or six months it is always a good idea to to start looking at properties in your desired area an price range. That way when it's time for you to purchase, you will be an educated buyer and feel confident with your purchase.
Email, text, or call me
SusanReinhart6@gmail.com
410.456.1943
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello C. Carter,

There are quite a few programs available in the county. Depending on what areas you are considering in Upper Marlboro, there might be more incentives. Have you had the opportunity to sit down and talk to a lender. I am usually able to assist my home buyers in getting most, if not , all closing cost paid. I will tell you most condos in Upper Marlboro are requiring a higher down payment and not eligible for FHA at 3.5% Down payment. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you in greater detail. Feel free to call me or visit my site and learn more.
I have spoken with a lender(I work at a bank) but the bank is not on the lending list for the MyHome and MyHome2 programs. I've had my credit checked and it's good enough, I just haven't gotten my pre qualify letter yet. I will give you a call to follow up on more info.
Flag Sat Dec 7, 2013