I am interested in any information or opinions on the Weston Place Condos near Hilldale.

Asked by Kim, Madison, WI Sat Dec 15, 2012

Answers

10
Rick Lyngaas’ answer
Rick Lyngaas, Agent, Dunn, WI
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi Kim: There are units available in Weston Place, some on the resale market and some brand new. What kind of information are you specifically looking for. I am happy to gather whatever you need. Just give me a call at 608-217-4719
Krisannhatlen, Home Buyer, Madison, WI
Sun Jan 17, 2016
I have lived in Weston Place for over ten years It is a very well maintained building. The residents that live here are very nice, but it is up to you if you want to socialize or not. They have many activities available if you are a person that wants a community. The things I like about the building are exercise club on the first floor open 24 hours a day. The spectacular views out my windows and the wonderful light in every room of my condo. The condo is very well sound proofed, I have never heard anything from outside my unit unless it was directly by my entrance door in the hallway. In the winter my car is parked in a heated underground garage, that also has a car wash area with soft hot and cold water so I can clean my car without worrying about the doors freezing. The location is wonderful and close to everything you need or want. We looked at downtown condos, but there wasn't much for things you need on a daily basis. Grocery stores, dry cleaners, Post Office, bank, gas station, bus stop even the DMV and our voting place are right across the street. You can walk to just about anything you need. I hope this helps.15124
Mike, Both Buyer And Seller, Madison, WI
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Weston Place has been occupied for years now and unable to sell out all of the units. It is a well designed and well constructed building but the cost per square foot isn't necessarily adding up to good value. It also may prove problematic should you have to sell given the glut of inventory they have.
Mary Whitcomb, Agent, Middleton, WI
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Depends on what living style you are comfortable with. There is a sense of community there because of the shared hallways and it's certainly safe and secure. No matter which direction you face the views are pretty impressive - Lake Mendota to the north, downtown Madison to the east, residential Madison and parks to the south, and gorgeous sunsets to the west, especially the higher up you go.

If its your goal to simplify and be near great shopping and a busline - seems like a good choice. Make sure you're checking what comparable units have sold for before making an offer.
Ginny Damman, Agent, Madison, WI
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hello,When I was with another real estate firm, we had our offices in the same building. Also our office has 18 listings there so Call me if you want more information! Thank you for your inquiry!
Ginny Damman, 608-334-8544
Sheri Rector, Agent, Madison, WI
Sat Dec 15, 2012
I have some clients that live in Weston Place and have been there for a while. It would be best to know more about what you want and what you are looking for to be better able to assist you. And viewing them, if that is where you want to be, is a must. That way you get a better feel of what you are getting and where you would be living. They are very nice and in a great locale. They have the convenience of so much that is important to people. Retail and grocery shopping, restaurants, easy access to the Beltline, in the heart of so much, etc.

If you would like to have a personal viewing of some of the condos available, feel free to give me a call at (608)358-3352 and we can discuss details to find out which ones would be best suited to you.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Sheri Rector
First Weber Realtor
Voices Member, , Denver, CO
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Kim, I found 50 Weston Place units actively for sale on the Multiple Listing Service ranging in price from $242,500 to $964,900. If you would like to see any in a particular price range, please e-mail me or give me a call at 608 239-0488 and I can set up some showings.

If after seeing some units you are further interested, I can also provide information to you in terms of how many units have sold recently and what the general price per sq. ftg has been of those sales.

Thanks you for your inquiry and Happy Holidays.
Donna Hermsen…, Agent, Madison, WI
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi Kim,

The Weston Place condos are very nice units in a location that is close to everything. There are numerous floor plans, sizes and a wide range of prices.

If you would like more info, or would like to take a look at any of these units, we would be happy to schedule a time for you to preview them.

Sincerely, Donna & Dan

Bunbury & Associates Realtors
608-770-1140
http://www.SellingMadisonHomes.com
Susan Oshman, Agent, De Forest, WI
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Location is by far this condo development's greatest asset. It is located just west of campus and within walking distance of UW and VA hospitals and Hilldale Mall and is on major bus routes.

The development itself is a 10-story high rise with 1,2,and 3 bedroom units. Some of the units are finished out while others provide the option for you to select your own finishes. Each unit has 10-foot ceilings, a deck and plenty of glass. Units range in size from around 1000 - 3000 sq ft.

There are many units available for sale now and vary in price from $242K to $960K.

This is just a snapshot of Weston Place. I hope that addresses some of your questions. If you have more specific questions, please post them or contact directly.

Susan Oshman | Broker Associate | Keller Williams Realty http://www.MadisonsAlternativeRealtors.com
Guy Lofts, Agent, Madison, WI
Sat Dec 15, 2012
I think that is one of the best questions for this forum and i think you will get better answers if you are a little more specific in the info, opinions you are seeking. For example, are you looking for listing information? opinion on price? or more on the location,
If you can narrow down i am sure you will get some very useful info.
Web Reference:  http://www.realestateguy.net