I am interested in a townhome located at 506 51st Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL.

Asked by ARose, Saint Petersburg, FL Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

7
Budd Morris, Agent, saint petersburg, FL
Fri Feb 13, 2015
I a so sorry. This condo has sold. Would you like to see others in this development?
Buddorris1234@yahoo.co or 727-560-9088
Jordan Becker, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
ARose,

I currently own two properties in the Bay Breeze Cove community and couldn't be happier. I feel it is one of the best town-home communities in the area with a very strong HOA. Although the particular unit that you had inquired about has sold I would love to keep you posted on any upcoming sales in our community. Please feel free to give me a call at 727-244-5355 or email JordanCBecker@gmail.com. Thanks!
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello ARose,
I saw that you posted an incredible amount of information about this property on another persons Trulia question. I am curious to know what you would like to know about this property in addition to what you already know. Would you like to schedule an appt to see it? Or was there a specific question you had regarding this property? I would like to help. Thanks.

Tara May Webster
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Barry Smith, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello A Rose, That is a really nice townhouse. I would be happy to show it to you. Thank you. Please call me.
Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
Ed Hines, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
I live in St Petersburg and would be happy to schedule an appt to go see this unit just give me the best day and time you are available. Please call me at 727 512 0459.

Ed Hines
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
-
-
Before you do anything, before contacting a realtor, even if you had planned to pay cash, you may want to consider programs #4 and #5 below and call me after 1:00 today

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!

2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!

3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hello, This appears to still be available,3br, 2.5 bth, 1480sq ft, listed for $185. If you'd like to go see it I'd be glad to get that scheduled and we can meet there. Here is my contact info. I can send you more info on the property too if you'd like.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com