I am interested in a new homes and I recently visited the Fox and Jacobs in Fate but i was also wondering

Asked by Lucy Rangel, Fate, TX Fri Aug 29, 2008

about Ryland homes.the Fox and Jacbs homes have very good size rooms compared to other builders.But I was just wondering if I should expand my search.

Answers

7
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Fri Aug 29, 2008
Lucy,
It is up to you and your taste as to the home. Fox and Jocobs is a fine home. I first moved 'back' to Texas and the Houston area in 1977 and looked at many homes and chose the Fox and Jocobs home for the same reason you like the one you are looking at. The larger rooms. I had 4 teenagers at the time so this was a must.
When you go to sell the appraiser will look more at the amnenities and the number of rooms then the sq. footage. Choose your neighborhood and what you need in your home. If you plan on selling in just a few years stay on the lower end for the neighborhood not the higher end.
Margaret
Tommy Burris, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Baton Rouge, LA
Fri Aug 29, 2008
Fox & Jacobs a Centex company. Well respected.
It really boils down to what you like.... But you will get more square footage for your money with Fox & Jacobs than some other builders.
Have you picked a local realtor? You really should.... they will know who is building in the area.
Howard, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 12, 2016
let me save you I can build you a home and save you money Howard Thompson 214-533-2091
Martha Busby, Agent, ROCKWALL, TX
Mon Jan 10, 2011
LUCY, Here is a great web-site to use it has all the most recent and up to date builders with floor plans to give you a way find what your looking for http://.www.buildersupdate.com . I hope this was helpful. if you need more assistance call me I would be glad to assist you. 903-390-8759 Martha Busby Modular homes builder!
Voices Member, , Dallas, T
Wed Jul 8, 2009
Hi Lucy.

To learn more about purchasing a new home, check out the website below.

Rodney
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Aug 29, 2008
Lucy,

Not only do you need to expand your search to Ryland, but you should check other builders too such as Horizon, they are building in Fate, may be Altura Homes too.

Your agent should be finding all the properties that match your search. It doesn't cost you anything and you will be able to shop around and discover there are some things that you really want in a house and others that you don't.

Fox and Jacobs concentrate more on space than details. They don't put much upgrades in their homes but they are designed for lots of space. Ryland is a bit more expansive but they also put more into their homes such as ceramic tile instead of vinyl, they put raised panel doors instead of flat ones, etc.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@sumner-realty.com
Sharon Parker, Agent, Sugarland, TX
Fri Aug 29, 2008
Hi Lucy, Glad to hear you are looking to become a New Home Owner,and I would love to help you out. You can go on my website and view the Builder site and look up want you are looking for in a home, energy saver, quailty of materials. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.