I am interested in a house 3329 englewood street. I would like to know who I contact for information

Asked by John Misina, Mayfair, Philadelphia, PA Fri Apr 2, 2010

Answers

5
Larry Lichtman’s answer
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Hi John,

You must be looking at outdated information. As all the other agents have stated, this one is under contract pending settlement real soon.

Obviously, you are looking to purchase real estate. Whether you are looking for a home to live or an investment property, it is extremely important that you find a professional Realtor to work with. It will save you time and effort looking through many listings that may be no longer available, sold, or were taken off the market. It would be in your best interest to interview a few different Realtors to find someone you fell comfortable working with to be your Buyer's Agent. That Buyer's Agent will represent you and your best interests to help you find the right property, negotiate a good deal, and follow up with all the necessary paperwork and conveyancing to make sure everything goes smoothly and you make proper setllement on time.

Good luck in your search. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to call me. I'd be honored to interview for the job to be your Buyer's Agent. Have a Happy Easter Weekend!

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Direct Cell (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 2, 2010
When interested in any property any local agent can help you with showings and other information, contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.
Peter Lavelle, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Good Afternoon Mr. Misina,

My office is located near that area. Although this property is no longer available, you can receive a FREE list of area homes that match your homebuying criteria at http://www.unclaimedpropertylist.com

Peter Lavelle
Real Estate Excel
Gene Fish, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Fri Apr 2, 2010
John,

This property has been under contract and will be settled nex week.
Feel free to contact me at 215-962-0880
Lorri Paster, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Hi John,

I just looked up the property on Trend, and it is already under contract. To get a list of everything in Mayfair that is still available, email me your email address and I will get that to you.

Lorri Paster
lpaster@weichert.com