I am interested in a condo at the Simone,35 Mcdonald ave.If one were available to my liking and price I would sell my 1 family house on Caton ave.Plea

Asked by stan5317, Brooklyn, NY Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

5
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hi Stan
there is a one bedroom with a terrace - call me so I can set up a viewing
347-668-7623
I saw it on Sunday.I would need a 2 bedroom.Thanks
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Hi Stan
in the sister building 11 terrace place
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Hi Stan
send me your direct email there is a one bedroom for sale
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Dear stan5317:

I do not think there are any units for sale in that building right now, I will keep my eye on that for you and revisit this question if I see one come on the market. In the mean time, I would like to find out more about the house you own, I have several buyers looking to purchase in your area and your home may be good for them. Who knows, your home may be worth more than you think as the market has been very busy as of late.

If you want to discuss this further, please contact me direct, thank you.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
I would sell but it is contingent upon the ability to move into a condo in the Simone (600k) and selling at 850k.But both events are very much linked
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Luis Estrella, Agent, New York ny 10018, NY
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Good Morning,

I have done some work with this Condominium before. What exactly is your price range, expected move in date, and specifications? There are several apartments available that I will be able to show you, however I want to know what your looking for first. My name is Luis, I look forward to speaking with you.

Luis Paulino
Highline Residential
L.Paulino@hlresidential.com
917-602-0293
My range is 600k.My selling price for my one family is 850K.I am on Caton ave.I would like a 1bedroom.2 bedroom ok within pricerange specified.Move in would be balance with the selling of my house
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013