I am interested in Woodfield Terrace, Tarrytown, NY. how old are the homes? Are any for sale.?

Asked by Cmoneymaker, Tarrytown, NY Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

3
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Tue Mar 6, 2012
Hi: I can definitely help you in that neighborhood. My specialty is to analyze all the homes in that area that are active, under contract or sold recently & help you find the very best deal that matches your search criteria. I'd be happy to show you how it works, anytime. Best of all, my service will be free for you (the seller will pay me). If you're curious, call me at my office: 914-273-9688. I look forward to speaking soon. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi, I know the street well, there aren't any current listings availabel through the MLS. The homes are very close together and range in architectural style and age. Most are from the 50's and 60's but a couple earlier and later. Homes don't come up for sale too often on the street.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
David M. Cal…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Mon Mar 5, 2012
A majority of the homes were built in the 40's and 50's. Unfortunately, at this time there are not any actively for sale. Is there any other areas that you would be interested in?

David M. Calabrese
917-344-9111