I am interested in WWindsor and Plainsboro b/c of the schools. Is there a difference betwn these two towns?

Asked by Connie, Morristown, NJ Mon Jun 9, 2008

in terms of desirability/ resale? It appears to me that property taxes are higher in WWindsor.

Answers

1
Cheng, , 08817
Mon Jun 9, 2008
As far as I know, the high school is the same, and their NJ Science League competition has been top 10, and west windsor seems to be more pricy than plainsboro. many Chinese families bought at Plainsboro, and Plainsboro Library has Chinese librarian and many Chinese events thru out the year. However, many older Chinese immigrants was in West Windsor area like my couson's family.

If school is the concern, you can also consider Greater Edison area, top 3 safest area in the NJ. JP Stevens High won #1 in NJ Science League Chemistry competition in 2007, and Middlesex Academy of Science won #1 in Physics in 2007 and #1 in Biology competition in 2008 ...etc. Many families with talents kids seems to choose Greater Edison area in recent years, due to the fact gas price hike and Greater Edison area seems to be closer to every where, including commute to NYC.

WWindsor and Plainsboro area has lots of Asian and there is also a huge Asian Food Center. So, I would say it is more of a choice of commute than schools... WWindsor major is a Chinese American and Edison major is a Korean American, so you know the Asian population ..