I am interested in Bowling Brook - what is the ave days on the Market what is the LP vs SP %

Asked by Mike, 60610 Sun Jun 22, 2008

Answers

2
Dave Eisley, , Dupage County, IL
Thu Jul 17, 2008
Got a great, classy,townhome for you at 345 Springmist Court in Town Centre. It's a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath in a private setting, asking $163,900. That's less than it sold for 3 years ago. I have it Open this Sunday, July 20th, from 1:00-4:00pm.
Janet Infang…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Sun Jun 22, 2008
Thanks for asking. That is a great question, and I was really surprised when I went to look for the answer.
Average market time for single family homes is 166 days; for townhouses and condos-137 days.
LP vs SP is much higher than I would have thought! For both single family and condos it it 98% of list price. I think that's because seller's paid some closing costs and that is not reflected in those sale prices.
If I could pull stats without seller assistance, I am sure it would be more like 94-95%. Hope that answers your question!