Home Buying in Foley>Question Details

mbwhite48, Renter in Alexandria, LA

I am in need of a REALLY good experienced agent that has solid short sale experience. I am pre-approved from my lender.

Asked by mbwhite48, Alexandria, LA Mon Jun 3, 2013

Answers

2
Look for an agent with either the SFR or the CDPE designation or both. They have special training in short sales and foreclosure homes.
Please visit my profile, read the recommendations (the highest number in most of my markets), then give me a call and/or send me a direct message with your contact information.

I have experience selling a short-sale property, so I know what needs to be done to be sure clear title is issued at closing. (See the recommendation from pwr247 specifically for a recommendation from my first seller of a short-sale property.)

Is there a specific property that interests you that you know to be a potential short sale?

I look forward to speaking with you to learn more about your real estate needs and to assist you any way I can toward real estate success.