Home Buying in Foley>Question Details

mbwhite48, Renter in Alexandria, LA

I am in need of a REALLY good experienced agent that has solid short sale experience. I am pre-approved from my lender.

Asked by mbwhite48, Alexandria, LA Mon Jun 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Look for an agent with either the SFR or the CDPE designation or both. They have special training in short sales and foreclosure homes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 4, 2013
Please visit my profile, read the recommendations (the highest number in most of my markets), then give me a call and/or send me a direct message with your contact information.

I have experience selling a short-sale property, so I know what needs to be done to be sure clear title is issued at closing. (See the recommendation from pwr247 specifically for a recommendation from my first seller of a short-sale property.)

Is there a specific property that interests you that you know to be a potential short sale?

I look forward to speaking with you to learn more about your real estate needs and to assist you any way I can toward real estate success.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer