I am first time home buyer and looking for homes around 400K with good schools and nearby metra for easy commute to downtown.

Asked by Satish, Westmont, IL Thu May 2, 2013

Answers

12
Pamela Peter…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I've lived in Naperville for 21 years - It's a great place to live, please give me a call; I would love to work with you.

Pamela Peterson
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Action (630)803-9554
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Naperville is a great place to raise kids. For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Tue Oct 8, 2013
I have lived in Naperville for 5 years and its a great place to live. I have many realtors in the area I work with, please call or email for their contact info. As for securing the mortgage, we can help as we deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quick. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Lola Jeffers…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Satish!
I have accessible apps & sites to help you make the best decision for you & your family. There are several homes that meet your criteria, but to better serve you, you can email me what you want & need in your home. With that additional information, I'll be able to send you homes that specifically fit what you are looking for. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Fri May 3, 2013
Good afternoon Satish,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Nikki Hagger…, , Burr Ridge, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
Hello Satish,

I have worked with more first time buyers than any other type of clients. What area are you looking in? Are you looking at High Schools or Elementary Schools? Feel free to give me a call to discuss any further questions you may have about the buying process.

Nikki Haggerty
Exit Realty Redefined
(630)251-3673
homes@nikkihaggerty.com
Tamara Schus…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
This first step is to interview two or three agents and pick one to work with that will find you the perfect home.

Today's market is competitive and you want to make sure you pick an agent that is full service and full time that will meet all your needs.

There is low inventory right now and the right agent is crucial to a successful close.

Tamara Schuster, Broker
Naperville Prudential Elite
Certified Relocation Specialist
3rd Generation Broker

www. Brokerof Naperville.com
John Bates, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
It is a very tough market right now. For a first time buyer, it is imperative you are prepared to deal with the big leagues. Let me tell you how. Call me.
Kathy Saunde…, Agent, Aurora, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
Thanks for contacting me Satish.
I have been serving buyers and sellers in the Naperville community for 14 years. I would love to help you also.
There are many homes available at this time. Please call me at 630-803-1595 to discuss other amentaties you are looking for in your new home. we can get started on your search right away.
I am available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to show you homes you would like.

Kathy Saunders
Re/Max of Naperville
ksaunders@remax.net
Keith McMahon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
Hi Satish,

Take a look at this home. It's close proximity to the Naperville Metra Station, I-88, and the Freedom Commons. It also feeds into the acclaimed Discrict 203. Is this along the lines of what you're looking for?

http://keithmcmahon.bairdwarner.com/property/19087136/1545-S…

Thanks!
Sunita Tandon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
Hi Satish,

There are a number of sub divisions that fall in the criterion you are looking for.
You can reach me at 630-742-5090 and we can discuss in details. I live in Naperville and have lived here for the last 17 years and would be my pleasure to assist you!
Dan Firks De…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
I can definitely help you to find a home near Metra and with top rated schools. Please give me a call at 630.637.9009 to further discuss your housing needs!