There are many things that could result as a consequence of making an offer to purchase.
1. Your offer could be ignored
2. Your offer could be countered at List Price + $1.000
3. Your offer could be countered at List Price - $1,000
4. Your offer could be countered excluding contingencies you included
5. Your offer could be countered adding conditions and terms
6. Your offer could be rejected with no comment.
Just to suggest there are many outcomes. The above 6 is not intended to be a exhaustive list.
Do you known what to do in each of the above situations?
It is time to consult with your REALTOR and develop the right purchase strategy for the property you like.
When your strategy finally pays off and you have an executed contract.....now YOU have to worry about the lender you choose. Did your lender give you a CLEAR-To-CLOSE loan commitment? You could be left at the buying alter by your lender.....after you spend you money on the inspection appraisal and have all your stuff on the truck. If you want to remove the lending uncertainty I can help.
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL