I am currently looking for a house to rent in Charlottesville in close proximity to UVA Hospital. Where is a good place that allows pitbulls?

Asked by Jenn C, Charlottesville, VA Thu Oct 17, 2013

Answers

7
Parke Stanley, Agent, Gordonsville, VA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
To answer that, I'd need to do a custom search, for which I need some basic info, please call me anytime @ 434-996-3899. Thanks, Parke Stanley, Remax Affinity, Chville
Debbie Cash, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
I have a great 3rd floor condo for rent within walking distance of UVA. Two BR, two baths, all on one level with bamboo flooring. $1350 per month. Let me know if you would like to see it. Best regards, Debbie
mdmrad, Home Buyer, Charlottesville, VA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
How big of a place are you looking to rent?
What amount are you looking to spend?
How many people to live in the home?

If you are looking for a home for a family in a great neighborhood (Glenmore) at a great price for the area/home write me back at mdmrad@aol.com. We have a pitbull and no issues at all.

Glenmore is amazing private gated community, 15 min from UVA, etc
I would like 2 bed, 2 bath, but that's a flexible factor. Our budget is at max $850 a month. It would just be me and my boyfriend. We definitely need a yard and a safe neighborhood that are close to UVA.
Flag Wed Oct 23, 2013
Tarleton Squ…, , Charlottesville, VA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hello Jenn, I have a large house near Crozet available November 1st. Would you consider this location?
I'm interested
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014
I need to be in Charlottesville for work
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Judy & Tara…, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Sat Oct 19, 2013
I have a house available in the Hollymead neighborhood for $1995 that has a fenced backyard for your dog. It is about 9 miles from UVA
Joan Esposito, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
sorry I don't have anything at this time for rent joan
Debbie Cash, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I have a condo for rent at 5th Street Flats on the 3rd floor off of West Main St. that goes right to the hospital, maybe 2-3 minutes or could be walking distance. $1350. all on one floor, open floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.

I also have a studio (500 fsf) near downtown about 10 minutes from UVA Hospital for $795. or $99,000 to purchase. Can be owner occupied or rental investment. Call Debbie Cash (434) 960-5501 if you are interested in either of these properties.

Best regards, Debbie