Sophie, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I am currently interested in purchasing property in Brooklyn for under $200,000. Can you please help?

Asked by Sophie, Brooklyn, NY Wed Aug 15, 2007

I am interested in purchasing property closer towards the city than in Midwood or Bay Ridge. Do you think the price is realistic and can you please give some suggestions?

Answers

3
Sophie, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Aug 21, 2007
I am seeking a one -bedroom co-op either in Brooklyn Heights, Boreum, Carroll Gardens, Prospect Heights, or Bedford Stuyvesant.
Aileen-Manha…, , New York, NY
Wed Aug 15, 2007
Sophie,

Adrienne is correct. You're going to have to provide a little more information as $200k may be unrealistic or reasonable for what you're seeking. So, what are you in the market for?
Adrienne Sen…, , 19380
Wed Aug 15, 2007
We need much more info than that? Single ?twin? Age of home? At least the street it's on.You need to ask a Realtor in NY for comparables. How about Zillow for a ball park price point.or HouseValues.com(which goes to a Realtor trying to get your business) At least you will get a better answer from real eyes.