I am considering purchasing a townhome in the Brandon Farm development. Any perspectives on that development (i.e., turnover, complaints)? thanks

Asked by Ali, Nutley, NJ Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

4
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Tue Aug 20, 2013
nice development with neighborhood k-5 elementary school. biggest negative likely to be power lines and gas lines and the small lot sizes. Homes are nearing age where may need replacement hvac etc. (often the trim is rotted so be sure to get a good inspection)
Thank you for the information. Can you provide clarification on power and gas lines?
Flag Wed Aug 21, 2013
Shalu Thaman, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Curious to know what your Real Estate agent told you ?!?

Unless you are considering purchasing a home unrepresented?

Trulia is an open forum but does not substitute for a professional consultation by a local Realtor with expertise in the areas you may be considering.

For the best advice & personalized strategy, please interview, hire & consult with your own representative--your Local realtor.

Shalu Thaman - Realtor,ePRO
Keller Williams Princeton Real Estate
Cell # 609.577.5861

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shaluthaman
John Foskey, Agent, Mercer, PA
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Hi Ali,
Very nice choice of area. The models vary as well as the maintenance fees. Depending on the size and model it can be monthly or quarterly. Currently six properties show active. Give me more detail on what you are looking for, and I can give you specifics on each property. Pennington is a very nice area for comforatable living, close to the main highways and shopping. Give me a call or email and I'll be glad to help you out...,
Susan DeHaven, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Brandon Farms is a Hovanian Neighborhood mix of Townhomes and Single Family homes. The Stoney Brook Elementary school is within the neighborhood. Because it is a fairly large development there are usually homes for sale. Residents often trade up from a townhome to a single family home to stay in the area. If you are thinking of moving into Hopewell Twp, this is a great place to look. I am happy to help you find a home to suit your needs, Sue