I am considering multifamily investments. Anyone have a good recommendation buyer agent?

Asked by rtroyer, Powell, OH Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

10
jhall10566, , Columbus, OH
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Please call Jerry Hall, CCIM
NAI Ohio Equities
614-629-5262
jhall@ohioequities.com
Susan, , Columbus, OH
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Looks like a lot of agents have offered their expertise. I am a commercial agent. That is the expertise you need for what you are looking for. Happy to help you.

Susan Ziff
614-273-6220
Real Living Business
susan.ziff@reallivingbusiness.com
James Deskins, Agent, Worthington, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Rtroyer,

Whatever you do, find an agent who is experienced with investors. A lot of agents say they work with investors but many really don't how to and don't know the ins-and-outs investment properties. Also, take anything you've seen about investing on-line or from infomercials and throw it into the trash.

Kevin Coffey, Agent, Grove City, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Well your going to get your share of hands being raised here. I am also willing to assist you. One other service I can also offer is that I manage residential property as well. So not only can I help you buy it, I will also manage the property for you. If that is something that would be of interest to you, please give me a call at (614) 260-5965 and visit my websites:

http://www.RPSofOhio.com and http://www.CentralOhioHomeRentals.com.

Best of luck!

Kevin Coffey, Realtor
Ylsoares, , Columbus, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hello I am available to help you in your investment properties. Please call me at 614-633-7977 My name is Yvonne Soares Realtor at New Directions Realty. Thanks. Looking forward to working with you.
Lauren Swiet…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I'd be glad to help! What areas are you interested in and up to what number of units?6143520723
Doug Turlo, Agent, Westerville, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I'd be happy to help. Im both the Broker and owner of Home Central Realty. I've done multi family properties before and I have to solve problems for my 30 agents when they run into problems, so my strength is overcoming any issue that may arise. There are so many potential issues with any property it is impossible to even predict what may happen, but I am able to solve most of them! Let me know what you are looking to do and I will offer assistance. Per the previous answer, lending is the biggest challenge, but each property is unique with its own circumstances so there is no one size fits all for anything.

Doug Turlo, Broker/Owner
Home Central Realty
614-419-2077
dturlo@homecentralrealty.com
C clark, , 43147
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Before choosing an agent, ask them a lot of questions and research them. For a multifamily investment, is it a 2-4 multifamily housing or 5 or more? Are you going to be an owner occupant in one of them? Financing multifamily units are much different, so have you already spoken to a lender on the requirements and does the agent you want to work with know about capitalization rate, current rents in the areas, occupancy rates in various complexes and much much more. I've had some buyers that wanted multifamily housing, but after researching and finding out how long they wanted to keep the properties, liquidation ect, they ultimately decided to purchase a few single family housing units. It is a big investment, so explore all your options for what your end goals are. On the other side, there are buyers who are going to be owner occupants and if you can finance for as little as 3.5% down instead of the 20% for investors, well, that worked better for them. Lots to consider.
Stacey Shelby, Agent, Gahanna, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Please feel free to give me a call. I would love to chat with you about working with you. My personal niche is Buyer Representation and I have been serving clients for over 17 years. You may also visit my website at http://www.staceyshelby.com.

I look forward to serving you soon.
Karen Huelsm…, Agent, Beavercreek, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Do you want to be in Columbus area, or would you consider Dayton? I have nice duplex not far from University of Dayton that would be great investment, has tenants in it currently on 1 year leases