I am considering a move to the New Braunfels TX area. Are there condos available there? I see few listed.

Asked by Heather Myers, Nayarit, Mexico Sun Jun 29, 2008

Answers

3
Aja Edwards, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Mon Jun 30, 2008
There are a ton available right now (appx 60). They range from about $86000 to $270000. Some of the best ones go VERY quickly, so if you are interested in a certain area or complex, your best bet is to have a local Realtor be on the lookout for you. If I can be of further assistance, don't hesistate to ask! Aja.Edwards@ERA.com or 830-620-7653.

It's a good life!
Aja
Mary Smith, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Yes, there are condos available in the New Braunfels area. I am a Realtor with Keller Williams. If you would like I could email you all that are currently available and set up an auto email program to send you new listings as they are entered into the mls. My email is marysmith@satx.rr.com. Thank you, Mary Smith
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Contact a local agent they should provide you more info. that you may not see on line, http://www.lynn911.com