I am concerned about safety (both property and people) in Keyport-anyone have any problems with safety living in Keyport?

Asked by Pwey, New Jersey Sat Nov 27, 2010

Answers

3
foundit1999, Home Buyer, Keyport, NJ
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Haven't seen much, but most people around tend to want to live in Cliffwood Beach, which is really like right next door, even uses the same zip code. It's more residential & most people I've known over the years are often people that actually grew up here & remained here. Must be a reason why! There are also some amazing houses right on the water, down I think, by Beach Drive, I think. It's not often that you see that in NJ!!!!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 28, 2010
Definately check with the local police department and ask all your questions--if unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals, look at anything that is important to you, etc., then make your determination--will your comfort level be reached.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Nov 28, 2010
Pwey,

Questions that involve neighborhood safety are often best referred to the local police department or the county sheriff's department. they have access to the most current and accurate information and are generally willing to be helpful.