I am buying a vacation home in Las Vegas but currently reside in Washington state. Can I use a notary from WA to notarize form NRS 113?

Asked by Rathbunl, Seattle, WA Thu Nov 18, 2010

I need to notarize a form 113 for a las vegas REO purchase but reside out of state. can an out of state notary notarize the form for a nevada state purchase?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mark Fleysher, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Today, the NRS 113 Waiver is no longer required; check out my blog for additional details:

0 votes
Courtney Coo…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri Dec 3, 2010
i think it varies depending on that state's requirement, but usually should work, and has when I have bought out of state or had buyers purchasing remotely. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.cooperjacobs.com
0 votes
The Cascade…, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Thu Nov 18, 2010
The answer is probably yes, however, check with the escrow company doing the close and they will let you know for sure.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more