I am buying a house with cash in gwinnett georgia, What is the first step, look for a lawyer or real state person , that look all records ??

Asked by Beatriz, Gwinnett County, GA Sat Dec 3, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sat Dec 3, 2011
The first step is to identify an area or neghborhood that holds your interest, then qualify a real estate agent who can assist you in getting some properties lined up that are within your price range. Please call, text or email if we might help further. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond


1 vote
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Dec 4, 2011
As noted, first and foremost get an experienced agent, they will walk you through the rest of the process. This isn't rocket science but it you don't properly qualify your agent it might as well be - http://hounddogrealestate.com/about-hound-dog/how-do-you-fin…

0 votes
Chuck Green, Agent, Norcross, GA
Sat Dec 3, 2011

First determine the area that you want to focus on for your home, then interview agents to find one that meets your standards, then set up an agreement that determines your relationship. View the homes that have sparked your interest and contract the home that most meets your needs and desires...the agent will have a group of attorney's that you can choose from that will represent your interests. If I can help call me.

ChuckGreen, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes
Felicita Bor…, , Gwinnett County, GA
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Hi Beatriz,

The first step is to work with a real estate agent who will assist you in the process of purchasing your home. Agents are a great asset to buyer's as we walk with you through the entire process from beginning to closing. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. You can reach me at 770-617-3982. It would be my pleasure to serve you.

Kind Regards,

Felicita Borrero
Virtual Properties Realty
6650 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30097
0 votes
Tricia Young, Agent, Lithonia, GA
Sat Dec 3, 2011
The first thing is to find a good RE agent who will be trained to research records, prices, and neighborhoods. Realtors also have access to RE lawyers.

Please let me know if I can assist you.

Tricia Young, Realtor
Better Homes & Garden RE Metro Brokers
0 votes
Laura Fawcett, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Dec 3, 2011
The first step is to find a real estate agent. They will have access to the multiple listing services that attorneys may not be able to check. You are always welcome to have a private attorney to review the contracts.
If you need help just give me a call.
Laura Fawcett 678-858-8061
Broker Associate Keller Williams Realty
0 votes
Sheila, , Georgia
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Please visit http://www.tryhomerealty.com ask for The Realtor who REALLY Care (Sheila). If you purchase a HUD or Foreclosure they will provide the closing attorney, you can always have your own to preview your docs. We look forward to working with you
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more