Asked by Kieran Gartlan, Chicago, IL • Mon Jun 17, 2013
- Must be in a no-flood zone, with no previous water damage
- I plan on renting the property for a few years before eventually moving in, so must be in an area that has good rental demand.
- would prefer a realtor than can also administer the property during the rental period. What is the estimated cost for this?
- what does house insurance typically cost and what does it cover?
- do houses typically sell furnished, or unfurnished?
Real Estate in Cranford
Popular Categories in Cranford
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!