I am an American living in the UK looking to buy an investment home in Venice, Fl.

Asked by Mburgan335, Gaithersburg, MD Wed Apr 3, 2013

I'm looking for an agent who is willing to look at properties on my behalf and take photos so I can view interiors. I have a relatively small budget, ideally up to $75,000 for 2 beds - house only no manufactured or condos. Could stretch further for the perfect place. ready to buy right now, cash buyers.

Answers

2
Rick Taylor’s answer
Rick Taylor, , Venice, FL
Tue Apr 23, 2013
I would be delighted to work with you. if the MLS doesn't show enough photos, I will be happy to preview the properties and take photos for you. I just closed a condo in your pricerange 2 weeks ago and there is still plenty left on the market.
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I am currently working with some out of state investors and would be happy to help you. I do just that, take photos and send to them. All transactions, documents, and closings are done as a mail away by email or FedEx. If you could send me your information I can send you some listings to review and I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. I preview properties and send photos as well as detailed information. I run a permit search to see if they have had updates, look up the taxes, county records and more. You can contact me as indicated below.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/