I am a single woman ,I have never owned my own home ,I do have bad credit due to Medical issues and I am willing to paint or anything for a down payme

Asked by Cheryl Romano, Bedford, TX Sun Oct 9, 2011

payment as far as painting or whatever to get in a home

Answers

5
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Oct 10, 2011
You may talk to a mortgage banker.Good credit score needs to get mortgage but there are some exceptions. Please find your situation.Good luck.
Rick DeVoss, Agent, Ft Worth, TX
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Hey, Cheryl! I was serious when I said I would help you.

I can help you with your credit issues, and I'll explain all your options. Sometimes the credit report is not as bad as people think, because most people don't know how a loan officer will view it. (I do.)

I can help you with the down payment issues. There are many ways to get help from the seller, the lender, or the government. I have done a "Paint for down". (Most Agents have not.)

I can help you find the right house, AND the right seller. Then you will get exactly what you need for your family. I specialize in the area you are looking for. I live in the area you are looking in. And I've been doing it for over 30 years, so I've got the experience!

Call me! 817-300-6121

Or write to me: rickdevoss@realtor.com

I've got references.

Most of my clients are so happy with my service that they invite me over for a home-cooked dinner after they move in.

I am at your service 7 days a week.

Rick DeVoss

The Michael Group

817-300-6121
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sun Oct 9, 2011
These days it probably takes relatively good credit to buy a home.
What I recommend is letting us get you with a loan officer and let them do an evaluation for you.
If you are not ready to buy now, they can recommend perhaps what steps you need to take to
clean up your credit, save for a down payment and closing costs and get you started.
That's really the first step....
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Oct 9, 2011
You would be required to clear your credit apply for a loan and save towards down payment for approx. 3.5% for more RECOMMEND to contact a mortgage broker to review your options

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Rick DeVoss, Agent, Ft Worth, TX
Sun Oct 9, 2011
Dear Cheryl,

You just need some good advice and counseling. I have 31 years of experience in the Real Estate industry, and I am a Certified Instructor in Credit Repair. So all we need to do is to sit down and analyze your issues, and then I can show you how to get to work on them.

You have raised questions and concerns in several different areas. We need to deal with each of them separately. I live and work right in the middle of the Mid-Cities area you are talking about. Do not expect me to charge you some big fee to talk to me (like attorneys do), but my commission will be paid by the Seller's Broker.

We can meet when you have time off from work, and it will only take us an hour or so to get started on the path to homeownership. I look forward to meeting you!

Please contact me asap, either by phone or email, or both! ...817-300-6121.

rickdevoss@realtor.com

Have a nice day!

Rick DeVoss

The Michael Group in Hurst
(rated by the Dallas Business Journal as the Top Real Estate office in the Dallas area.)

817-300-6121