I am a single mother on disability and was wondering if there were programs to help those on limited income

Asked by Jodi, Galva, IL Fri Jul 18, 2008

buy a home?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joe, , Kewanee, IL
Mon Apr 27, 2009
I have a very nice clean affordable 2 bedroom apartment for rent coming up soon. email me at joej@yahoo.com or call 815-646-4435
0 votes
Bob McClure, Other Pro, Walled Lake, MI
Sat Jul 26, 2008
maybe i can help get you financed....i am in s.e. michigan, but i can close you in your own back yard..i am licensed in illinois........bob mcclure- mortgage now- farmington, michigan.. (248) 806-0366.....
0 votes
Danae, Home Buyer, 60629
Thu Jul 24, 2008
there are grant programs available but you have to get the information early in the year before the money runs out. If you are in Chicago you can try the spanish coalition on 18th street. You can also ask your lender while youre getting pre approved. Also, if you look on the web you can find some sites. Like Acorn, and NHS. You will need to take a first time homebuyers class though and receive a certificate. I am going thru this process now. I already did the class but I am looking into grants to help with down payment. Also, look on the HUD website, or the City of Chicago.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Galva Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more