I am a singel mom and i am trying to get me and my childern a home we are renting right now.

Asked by Candice Perkins, Brookwood, AL Mon Dec 29, 2008

I am asking for help for my childern and i?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Your best bet would be to talk to a mortgage broker in your area to find out what you would qualify for. Do you have a steady income and a good credit score? You will also need sufficient income to coveer taxes,insurance & maintenance. Good luck!
1 vote
Gerald Ross…, Agent, Tuscaloosa, AL
Tue Oct 23, 2012
First buying a home can be very scary and it helps tremendously to have an agent that can meet with you face to face and help explain the process and point out potential areas of concern. As a local resource I would be glad to meet with you and discuss your specific situation and make recommendations and referrals to professionals in each area to insure you get just the right home at the right time.
You can logon to my website free of charge and also apply a quote on a loan via one of our mortgage partners at http://www.GeraldRoss.weselltuscaloosa.com, good luck, hope to hear from you soon.
0 votes
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Candice, Dana is exactly right, talking to a lender in your area will help you learn what price range you can shop in if buying is your choice.

In the meantime if you are looking to learn about some of the programs here are some links to help...




Hope these will help until you speak to a mortgage broker, and remember a new administration begins soon. Good luck, Dunes
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more