I am a realtor aand need to delete a property from your web site that has been off the market for the past 9 months. Owner is requesting its removal.

Asked by madgevwoodburn, Miami, FL Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

4
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Oct 2, 2013
To be honest, most of the properties featured on Trulia are either sold or pending sale. However it's also a great tool to pick up some new clients who will be calling and offer them alternatives. I found plenty of new customers this way and I don't think agents remove their listings in general- quite opposite they keep them there as long as possible! :)
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 2, 2013
On the top right of the page click on your listings and you should be able to remove it there. You also need to be careful if the listing has been copied by "someone" else with the wrong intentions, it has already happened to me on my listings for rent, my listing has been copied with a different phone number as contact. If that is the case you must contact Trulia customer services or flag the ad and explain what is happening.
Maggie Dokic, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Madge, I looked up the address from your other post and found that the home is not listed as an active property for sale on Trulia. It's just listed as a matter of public record. Trulia has every single home listed on the website, whether for sale or not. The only difference is that some have pictures (when available from previous listings) and some don't. But if it isn't for sale, it doesn't say that it is for sale. I hope the owner understands that. It's beyond our control (the agents) but if they still want it removed, I would suggest they contact Trulia directly. Best of luck!
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Go to your Trulia account.... If you are register