I am a real estate investor, looking for good, hard working agent who is investor friendly.

Asked by Ed, Bend, OR Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

14
Debi Corso, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi Ed,

I have been a real estate investor since 2000 and own many different types of properties. You can learn more about my backgroud at debicorso@remax.com. Feel free to email or call so I can hear what your investment goals are and give you knowledgable information. dcorso@bendbroadband.com or 541-317-1876 Debi
Thesa Chambe…, Agent, Bend, OR
Tue Mar 6, 2012
Ed;

Seems like your question, created some great responses. What you need in an agent, what you want in a property and what your goals are should always be the most important in this business. This is your movie and we are just a bit part of it. We are here to educate you on our market, provide valuable services and help bring the right properties to your attention so together we can come to a successful reality of a closing. I think most of the responses below are very investor friendly, but what you need is more than investor friendly, you need someone you can trust, depend on and know at the end of the day will get the job done.
Dave Meholov…, , Bend, OR
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I have a company that generates real estate investor leads. I get the lead first. I am not an agent.
I work with my computer and special software to acquire these leads first. If anyone wants to
work with me, please email me at dave@exics.com or call Dave at 541-312=4183
Faye Phillips, Agent, Bend, OR
Tue Jul 17, 2012
It looks like you've found a nice assortment of real estate agents that would be happy to help you with your investment needs. I'd like to throw my name in the mix and add my two cents. I'm into my third year as a real estate agent, but have been a real estate investor for much longer. My husband and I own a handful of investment properties here in Central Oregon.

I'm a member of Central Oregon Real Estate Investors Club (COREIC), a club that exists for the education, support and encouragement of real estate investors. Through my membership in this club as well as the continuing education classes I'm always taking to stay on the cutting edge and my personal experiences as an investor, I have a lot to offer my clients, investors included.

What is your investment philosophy? Do you plan to buy and hold or do you prefer to fix and flip? Do you invest mainly in single-family residences, up to 4-plex, or do you prefer apartments? Or do you prefer to invest in commercial real estate?

I'd love to help you find good properties in which to invest. Please let me know how I can serve you.
John Stone, Agent, Bend, OR
Wed May 9, 2012
I have represented investors in the purchase of multiple properties. In advising my clients, I have extensive experience in due diligence - comparable sales, assessment, property taxes, zoning, underlying debt obligation, dealing with lenders, negotiation strategies, etc.

There are many issues to be taken into consideration in purchasing investment property. I have the knowledge and ability to provide a client with all the necessary information to make an investment decision.

John S. Stone
Alleda Real Estate
Principal Broker Licensed in Oregon
Cell: (541) 678-2368
E-Mail: jstone@bendbroadband.com
Patty Rystadt, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Lump me in the pile for Portland! I'd give you my spiel but, nothing like a face to face.
Patty Rystadt
Robert Page, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Looks like you have lots of hard workers lined up. The first man I worked for in this business gave me the best advice ever. He said, "there are two types of people in this world. Those who love money and use people and those who use money and love people. Who you work for is up to you".

I definitely prefer the latter. If that defines you we have a match!
Greg Barnwell, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi Ed,
I took a day off Christmas Day and two days at Thanksgiving. Hope that doesn't disqualify me as a hard worker. I cover all of Central Oregon, but most experise is south of Bend, especially Sunriver, Three Rivers South, and Lapine/North Klamath county, if you're interested in those areas.
Give me a call or email:
Greg Barnwell
Cascade/Sotheby's Realty
541-848-722gbarn50@yahoo.com
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Would you be willing to look at proeprties in the Grants Pass and Medford areas also?
Jodell Born, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi Ed, I work with several investors currently (all having a variety of goals) and they would be more than happy to chat with you about my service. I also have personal real estate investment experience. Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email- I would love to help you meet your investment goals.

Thank you!
Jodell Born
Alleda Real Estate
jodellb@alledarealestate.com
541-420-5886
Selena McNei…, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hello Ed,
I would be happy to help you with your Real Estate needs. I am a hard worker, and would be more than happy to show you some testimonials. Please feel free to contact me. My information is below. I have been in the business since 2004.

Selena
Selena McNeill, Broker
RE/MAX Key Properties
431 NW Franklin Ave, Suite 3
Bend OR 97701
Cell: (541) 390-0595
Direct Line: (541) 306-3922
Office: (541) 728-0033
Fax: (541) 389-5433
Email: selenamcneill@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.selenamcneill.com
Website: http://smcneill.remax.com/
Licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon, since 2004.
Silvia Knight, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
I would be happy to assist you with your needs, feel free to look up my website http://www.silviaknight.com, you will find me on Trulia and Zillow, if you need recommendations from others. Happy to help!
BuildingBend, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Please consider the Kelleher Group. We work with investors and as a team, we have the experience you need to insure that you get the results you are looking for. Please take a look at our website and read the About Us section.

Thank you for your consideration!

Angie Mombert, Broker
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
I am a friendly guy......................