I am a property investor based in China and interested in buying in the greater Seattle area. Where can I find good mortgage terms?

Asked by Lawrence Wan, Seattle, WA Mon Apr 21, 2014

What are the typical terms for the mortgage for foreigners like myself? How easy is it to apply to Chinese foreign investors? Appreciate the advice.

Answers

5
default defa…, Agent, Renton, WA
Wed Apr 23, 2014
It's really easiest to speak to a lender, the lender with whom I trust the majority of my business with is Richard Hobson of Axia home loans 1-206-834-5389 Richardhobson@axiahomeloans.com. His mortgage firm is able to poll each bank in their system to see who is giving the most favorable loan currently, they close in the firms name, then send the loan off to the bank intended. I would be interested in helping you find your investment properties provided you can meet standard lending qualifications. Contact me at kjellbock@cbbain.com take care, -Kjell
I missed the (dot) between his first and last name, sorry! Richard.Hobson@axiahomeloans.com
Flag Thu Apr 24, 2014
Ashley4zen, , Irvine, CA
Thu Nov 5, 2015
• Foreign National Residential Loans!
• NO Green Card Or Visa Necessary
• NO U.S. Credit And Score Required
• NO Credit Tradelines Required
• As Low As 25% Down Payment
• Purchase, Refinance, And Cash Out Available
• JUMBO

ASHLEY TUNG
MORTGAGE CONSULTANT
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Phone: (949) 975-9937
Fax: (888) 790-3677
E-Mail: ASHLEYTURNG@OMNI-FUND.COM
NMLS# 178543
Ali Qureshi, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Thu Jul 24, 2014
You have to talk to a few local lenders and see what options you have.
Shelly Hu, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Fri Jun 27, 2014
Hi Lawrence,

Are you still seeking advice about buying in the Greater Seattle Area? I work with a lot of foreign investors from China and banks that provide loans for them. Many of my clients have chosen to finance their purchases and I can say from my experience that it's not too difficult, but you have to do it right. For example, it requires time to gather all the documentation and if the bank requires it, you must be prepared to move money by a certain date. As long as you're dedicated to following the bank's guidelines, you should be able to finance a purchase here.

If you are interested in learning more, I speak Mandarin and I'd be happy to help. You can contact me at hu.shelly@gmail.com or call me at 425-443-4668. I also have a WeChat ID if that's easier, you can find me on WeChat as ShellySeattle.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Shelly
EDIT: Just to clarify... As long as you're dedicated to following the bank's guidelines AND that you get qualified by a trusted lender, you should be able to finance a purchase here.
Flag Fri Jun 27, 2014
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sun Apr 27, 2014
The mortgage industry is constantly evolving to meet changing market demand. Foreign investors are increasingly common, and lenders have guidelines for making loans to Chinese investors. Seek a reputable mortgage broker. You'll have more options with a broker rather than a banker. If you need a referral, please feel free to contact me. I have a large, local mortgage company to which I can refer you. Good luck.