I am a professional looking to rent a home in Bodega Bay until I sell my home in Vail Colorado.

Asked by Laurie Baumann, Bodega Bay, CA Wed Jul 16, 2008

Permanent move to Bodega Bay area. Starting professional position in Santa Rosa beginning of August 2008. Lease option would be great situation.

Answers

8
Thera Buttaro, Agent, Bodega Bay, CA
Sun Jun 24, 2012
I have 4 properties currently available in Bodega Bay. They range of $1550 a month for a years lease, to a 3 bedroom 3 bath, 2700 SF home for $3300/mo for a year lease. I own my commercial building which we built at 575 Hwy 1 with the driveway off Smith Brothers Road. My husband and I built our first house in Bodega Bay, 24 years ago. We still live here full time and work taking care of clients needs for leasing or purchase. We provide Owners and buyers factual data on the real estate market.
Mike Kelly A…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Laurie, Smart move to rent for a while before deciding WHERE you wish to settle down in Sonoma County. Bodega Harbor is gorgeous and if you are a golfer get the "South Course" as it has direct acess to the golf course and the beaches below. But the "coast" is not for everyone. You may get tired of the weather, the fog or gloomy days. I love it out there. I'm a cool weather person and having the bonus of readily available Clam Chowder spots is my idea of a perfect culinary heaven--not to mention crab season.
Best Clam Chowder--probably the Spud Point Chowder spot. I'm not a big fan of "stand the spoon up" clam chowders. Give me flavor, clam juice, cream and chunks of bacon,potato and of course clams! A nice alternative to the usual "deep-fried" eateries out at Bodega Bay is the Terrapin Creek Restaurant. Well done lunch and dinner entrees on the light, california cuisine side. Andrew the chef is superb.
We've got a house coming soon in Bodega Harbor just down from one of George Capone's great leases. Right on number ONE Fairway with superb views of the Ocean, Bodega Head and Bay.
Thera Buttaro, , Bodega Bay, CA
Tue Jul 13, 2010
I have several homes for lease in Bodega Bay. What ate you looking for and what is you budget?
Web Reference:  http://Sonomacoastliving.com
Kelley Eling, Agent, San Anselmo, CA
Sun Jul 27, 2008
You can also check http://www.bodegabay.com/
Web Reference:  http://www.KelleyEling.com
George Capone…, Agent, Sebastopol, CA
Sat Jul 19, 2008
Please give me a call. 20 year real estate broker located in Bodega Bay. Lease options are difficult in our area due to its second home nature. I have 3 leases. Please check my website under featured listings.
Cathy, , California
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Hi Laurie,
I'm a Realtor in Bodega Bay. If you can provide me with your price range I will look and see what is available for rent and for sale with a possible lease option.
I was born and raised in Bodega Bay so if you have any questions about Bodega Bay or the area feel free to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Cathy
Lori Godwin,…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Wed Jul 16, 2008
Hi Laurie,

I'm not sure what your price range is for rentals or lease options but if you copy this text below to the address line in your browser I am sending you 3 different options in Bodega Bay to look at.
http://norcalmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Bar…

Bodega is a small seaside community with homes that range from the rustic upwards into the million dollar range. Let me know if you would like further options or if I can be of any help in your home search.

Lori Godwin, Realtor
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Wed Jul 16, 2008
you need an agent - if you'd like me to provide you a referral to someone in your area (i am sorry, i need to know what county that is) , i'd be glad to do it. contact me directly vchrisner@kw.com