I am a new agent in the state of Nevada and my question is for usage of the Nevada Bond can it be used to purchase a flip

Asked by Suzanne, Sun Valley, NV Sat Mar 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kristen Gil, Agent, Sparks, NV
Mon Mar 9, 2015
No, Suzanne. The bond is for owner occupied purchases only. Cash and conventional are the only viable ways to flip a property. You can check with your lender for more information. If you don't have a relationship with a lender yet, let me know. I would be happy to refer you to one. Good luck.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more