I am a military veteran and I am looking to buy a home in Duluth, GA

Asked by Eaton Morrison, Duluth, GA Wed Jul 10, 2013

I am a veteran with a credit score of about 600 and I am employed with a annual figure of 80K. I am looking to buy a home in the area of Duluth, GA or Gwinnett County area. Can someone help me and guide me on the way in purchasing my own home.

Answers

5
Andrea Gomez, Other Pro, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
You can get a VA loan with a 600 middle score with some lending institutions. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. I have client's who have got approved and received a good rate at The Lenders Network on FHA and VA loans with scores even under 600
Carlos Verdu…, , San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
PNC Mortgage, a division of PNC Bank is one of the largest banks in the nation. We offer just about every loan product available in the market and we have an office in San Antonio. If you would like to discuss your options, please call me at 210-325-7631 mobile. A link to my website is listed below
Bob Leonard, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Yes.....We not only can help you, we can save you some $$. Call me about the Veteran's First Program offered by certain Re/Max offices. Go to: http://www.remaxveteransfirst.com/index.html then call me at 210-581-2025. You won't be disappointed!

Bob Leonard
Program Administrator
Re/Max Associates
San Antonio
J. Michael V…, , New Braunfels, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
I can put you in contact with a top real estate agent in Duluth, Georgia who can help you. Please contact me at either 713 819 9816 or mvoulgaris@cbharper.com You will be assigned a seasoned professional: not someone whose ink is still wet on their license. I look forward to helping you. Additionally, I suggest you use a local lending agent, in Georgia, as opposed to someone out of state.
Thank you for your service and best of luck.
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
You asked this question in the 78230 zip code... which is San Antonio, Texas :)

Better to ask this question in the Duluth, GA section of Trulia.

Jason